Who may use the app
You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services (or the minimum age of your country of registration to use services without parenteral approval).
By using the Services, you state that:
- You can form a binding contract with Desmet Software & Services
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
If you are using the Services on behalf of a business or some other entity,
you state that you are authorized to grant all licenses set forth in these Terms and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
In App Purchases
When you sign up for our app, you have a limit to the of number of Points you can store.
Once you have reached your limit you can choose to either delete some of your existing Points to be able to store new ones, or you can choose to increase your limit
by making an In App Purchase (IAP). Your new and increased limit will stay forever, also if you get a new phone for example.
In a later app version, we will offer a monthly subscription which removes the limit all together.
can collect, use, and share your information consistent with that policy.
We do our very best to provide a good and secure service,
but you agree not to hold us responsible for any consequences you might experience as a result of you using our services.
For example, in the very unlikely case that your data gets lost, or if the service is not available when you were expecting it,
you have no right to hold us responsible for any of your losses.
Also in case our software did not function as intended or expected.
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of annoyances. But we make no promises that we will succeed.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind,
either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, conditions, or other terms relating to merchantability,
satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, or arising from a course of dealing.
In addition, while Desmet Services & Software to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that:
(a) the Services will always be secure, error-free, or timely;
(b) the Services will always function without delays, disruption, or imperfections; or
(c) that any content or information you obtain through the Services will be timely or accurate.
Desmet Software & Services and their affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you,
another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our Services.
You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate,
none of which Desmet Software & Services, nor their affiliates will be responsible for.
Limitation of Liability
When permitted by law, Desmet Software & Services, and our affiliates, and employees, will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special,
consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly,
or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(a) your use of the Services or inability to use the Services;
(b) your access to or inability to access the Services;
(c) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the Services; or
(d) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content, even if Desmet Software & Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply.
For as long as you use our Services, you consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
- You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes.
- You shall not use (or assist others in using) our services to harm people.
- You also agree not copy any of our text, images, logo, or functionality (please do not steal from us :) rather contact us if you have some great ideas for a collaboration instead).
- You are aware and agree that our service uses mobile data and that this might lead to additional charges from your mobile service provider.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
- If you have a concern contact us first and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue.
- We may change our software at any time, and when we do, we will try to notify you beforehand, but this won’t always be possible.
Desmet Software & Services welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions.
You can send us feedback or get support sending an email to email@example.com.